Friday, April 27, 2012

Sun Inn Hotel in Serdang


I have to go for micro-teaching in UPM again. This time, I travelled with my coursemate. Since we don't have our own transport, we decided to stay in Sun Inn Hotel Serdang which is very convenient. There is a KTM station within walking distance to this hotel.

The room is small as usual for budget hotel. We spent RM90 for a standard room with two beds and with window. The room and toilet are not that modern and pretty compare to Mangga Hotel.  The provided towels were pretty old. I can only use "grey" to describe them. My coursemate and I didn't even want to used it. Luckily we bought our own towels.

The room is not so clean. When we checked in at the counter, we met three customers complaining about no housekeeping.

Nearby to this hotel, we can find different variety of restaurants and a 7 eleven shop.

If you want a good sleep, I don't think this hotel is suitable for you. There are a lots of car passing by this hotel until late night. I prefer Mangga Hotel.

But, if you don't have your own transport, I think this is the only hotel that suite you. The location of this hotel is great.

One more thing, the receptionist took more than 10 minutes to get us a key and room number. This cause me beaten by mosquitosss..........